Sunday, March 4, 2012

Go Pester Chester for gods sakes!


Jason Randall reporting for duty!  I'm back and have to say I'm all shook up, ahuhu. Haha.  I've just had the pleasure of reading my good friend Chester George's blog. This guy IS one of the cycling greats, as you must know from my earlier post.


The blog is here in all its chrome glory. Check it out and make sure you take part in the poll that Chester's put up.  COW (that's counch on wheels) is being taking to task by the true cycling masters of Korea and you might say the world.  


There's a long hard road ahead, handle bars to be handled, pedals to be pushed, saddles to be seated, sights to be seen, secret wonders to be discovered, picnics to had and calfs to be slaughtered.   As Kid Williams used to say "I've got a theory that if you pedal 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end” - K.Williams.  It didn’t quite work out for Kiddo but it did 99% of the time and that’s pretty damn good.



I'll leave it there.



No comments:

Post a Comment